Storm Shutters Offer Outstanding Protection for Pensacola, FL, Area Homes
When you need storm shutters in Pensacola, Florida, turn to the professionals at Majors Home Improvement. Since 1997, our local, family-owned business has helped countless homeowners with their home improvement needs, including everything from replacement windows and entry doors to sunrooms and hurricane shutters. We have the knowledge, experience, and equipment necessary to ensure you receive storm shutters that offer lasting protection for your home.
At Majors Home Improvement, we offer storm shutters for Pensacola area homeowners in a variety of styles, including:
- Colonial – requires minimal maintenance, can be automatically deployed, and aligns easily to the architecture of area homes
- Bahama – attaches directly above your windows and can be easily operated by one person, no storage necessary
- Accordion – can double as a security measure, and unfolds easily to cover and protect during a storm
- Rolling – stored in an enclosed box above your window when not in use, and functions for security, light, and sound control
- Storm Panels – secures to the outside of your home using bolts or tracks and is made of light weight aluminum for easy carrying and storage.
Our accordion and storm shutters are manufactured by us in our state-of-the-art facility. All shutters are made right in the United States and that they will be custom configured onto your home so they meet your home’s specifications exactly. What’s more, they meet Miami-Dade County Building Code requirements.
When you turn to Majors Home Improvement for storm shutters, you can count on a professional installation from our factory-trained technicians, as well as warranties on both the parts and the labor to protect your investment for decades to come.
If you need storm shutters in Pensacola, FL, or a surrounding city, contact Majors Home Improvement. One of our knowledgeable representatives will be happy to answer your questions and can set up a complimentary consultation at your home. We’re also proud to offer financing opportunities for qualified homeowners.