Dramatically change the appearance of your home and receive the best value for an outstanding vinyl product and service.
Vinyl Siding from Majors Home Improvement not only delivers positive curb appeal, but it protects your home from rain, wind and harmful moisture common to the Gulf Coast environment comprising the areas of Pensacola, FL, Mobile, AL and the Destin/ Niceville, FL areas. Ever seen flimsy vinyl – the kind that visibly shows gaps between the seams? Who wants that? Majors Home Improvement only installs vinyl siding insulated with polystyrene foam backing to keep seams from widening over time.
Professionally installed vinyl siding from Majors Home Improvement is guaranteed to never peel, chip, dent, crack or fade. We offer two different types of vinyl siding to fit your needs as well as your budget. One of our qualified consultant designers will gladly help you find the siding solution that will fit your wants and needs. Contact us for a free in-home design consultation.
Premium Vinyl Siding
Premium vinyl siding is durable and energy-efficient even in the most severe climate conditions. It is available in a wide variety of popular colors in wood grain textures to give your home a beautiful, maintenance-free look that will last for years. Benefits include:
- Impact Resistant— Resists dents and scratches from hail, debris and other occurrences that can destroy a typical vinyl surface.
- Wind Resistant— Withstands winds exceeding 200 MPH – a speed where most other siding materials can blow off your home.
- Termite Resistant— Fends off termites, carpenter ants and other pests. Other siding underlayments can be a harboring ground for wood boring pests.
- Fade-Resistant– Retains its original beauty for years to come through UV stable acrylic polymers that have excellent fade-resistant properties.
- Noise Dampening — Reduces the transmission of sound from the outside of your home for a more comfortable, quieter living environment.
If you are in need of quality vinyl siding in Pensacola or the surrounding areas, contact us today.
Download our Free Guide for additional tips to choosing vinyl siding (see pg 8).