Our customers tell us, “I love my new windows.” Customers are astonished that they love a window so much. We often think of the basics in a home, windows and doors, as well, the basics. Don’t underestimate the value of a good window. Windows perform the extraordinary task of letting the outdoors in, while providing a secure barrier when closed. The secure framework and glass adds energy efficiency meaning a lot of savings when that power bill arrives. Replacement windows will enhance your home’s beauty. Plus, new window styles have features to make cleaning much easier. So, are you in love with your windows? See what our customers are saying…
- “The new windows have really changed the appearance of our home.” Customer in Gulf Breeze.
- “My experience with Majors was great from start to finish.They installed fifteen windows in four phases, and everything they did was perfect.” Customer in Mobile, AL
- “It was a pleasure having them work in my home and I would recommend them to anyone needing their service.” Customer in Pensacola, FL
- “Everything went very well and we are enjoying our new windows and doors. All employees were exceptional. ” Mike W. in Pensacola, FL
- “I liked how professional they were and how they explained everything to us down to how to take care of the material.” Customer in Pensacola, FL
- “ It was just an overall really good experience. We really loved the product and we just couldn’t be more satisfied at all with Majors Home Improvement.” Burt P. of Pensacola, FL
Are your ready for a love affair after the installation of your new windows? There are even more great benefits such as noise reduction, protection from harmful UV rays, and Majors Select windows are virtually maintenance free.
Could your home’s windows benefit from a new look and improved energy efficiency? Let our Design Consultants provide you ideas and samples to help you say, “I love my new windows!” Majors Home Improvement offers free quotes for windows to meet your budget needs. Contact us for a free quote today.
On January 6, 2018, the Pace Area Chamber of Commerce recognized Majors Home Improvement as “Large Business of the Year” for 20 years of service at their 19th Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet. The award was presented by Eddie Smith, Pace Chamber President to Mike Majors, President of Majors Home Improvement. To learn more about the Pace Area Chamber of Commerce, click here.
It’s time to fall in love with your windows again. Windows are the eyes of the home, allowing you to view the beautiful outdoors from the comfort of your living space. These glass views naturally light your space, while offering the option to open the sashes for fresh air during our mild winter months. Further, windows complement the beauty of your home and enhance the curb appeal.
More important, quality built and installed windows will offer a number of benefits:
- Lower energy bills
- Noise reduction
- Uncompromised durability
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Easy to operate
Majors Home Improvement is honored to celebrate 20 years of serving happy customers along the Gulfcoast. Since 1997, Majors Home Improvement has delivered premium products, quality workmanship and unparalleled service, before and after the sale – all at an affordable price. Want to understand how to choose the right window and quality installation? When making a big home improvement purchase, it is important to find a contractor who is trustworthy and reputable. Majors Home Improvement offers free quotes for replacement windows. Contact us at 850-983-2899 or by email to schedule your free quote today.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways… Valentine’s Day sets apart a special time to commemorate and
elevate our love for one another. We reflect on the many joys and loves in our life as ways to count our blessings and express gratitude for the good in our lives. At Majors Home Improvement, we give thanks for the love shared by our customers. We uphold our Red Carpet service to deliver service that exceeds our customer’s expectations. With our Red Carpet service, we look beyond a standard installation by upholding and respecting the customer’s property as our first goal. We achieve this by reviewing the work with our customer prior to starting. Our installers remove their boots or wear “booties” to protect the floors in your home. We clean up thoroughly after every job.
Read some of the love shared below:
- “This was the most professional organization I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would highly recommend them.” -P.M.W., Pensacola, FL
- “We just had a 40 year old sliding glass door replaced by Majors Home Improvement. The door had to be special made because of the large size. From the first salesman that came out to the two gentleman that installed it, we have nothing but praise. Everyone has been very courteous, helpful and respectful of our home. They used every precaution to protect our property, cleaned up and hauled away old door. Thank you Majors, we will be calling you again.” -Jane B., Cantonment, FL
- “I was most satisfied from the contract person that came out and gave the estimate to the workers and the workmanship that was done. They were very good, very professional, and they left the area clean. It was a pleasant experience dealing with Majors Home Improvement.” -Customer, Pensacola, FL
- “On time and helped shape our ideas of what was possible.” -Customer, Pace, FL
- “They did excellent work and they cleaned up afterwards. I was really impressed. They left my house looking the same as when they arrived.” -Michael D., Milton, FL
Are you ready to for the Red Carpet Experience? For over 20 years, Majors Home Improvement has helped customers design and complete their dream home projects.
to learn why we deliver a Red Carpet service to give you piece of mind for years of enjoyment.