Windows – Mobile AL and Pensacola
Benefits of Vinyl Replacement Windows
Vinyl replacement windows are one of the most popular home improvement projects requested from Majors Home Improvement, providing windows to Pensacola and Mobile, AL. Whether you want to replace drafty windows, save money or energy bills, or simply enhance your home’s appearance, vinyl replacement windows are an excellent solution. Our window contractors will gladly visit your home to help you gage the benefits of installing custom-fit vinyl windows, which include:
- Noise reduction
- Lower energy bills
- Uncompromised durability
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Easy to operate
Special Features of Majors Select™ Vinyl Windows
Majors Select™ Vinyl Windows are made to operate effortlessly in all climate conditions. Our window contractors use state of the art materials and craftsmanship to eliminate contraction and expansion problems common to other window products. You will see many examples of our vinyl replacement windows in Mobile AL, Pensacola and the Northwest Florida areas. Our window installers will gladly visit your home to demonstrate how Majors Select™ Vinyl Windows increase overall comfort in every room of your home. Single Hung or Double Hung Impact and Non-Impact Styles are available with the following features:
- Welded Frame & Sash - Provide integrity and strength forming an impenetrable barrier to air and water.
- Solid Vinyl - Warranted against rotting, rusting, cracking, warping, pitting, corroding, peeling, blistering and color failure.
- Multiple Chambers- Reduce outside noise and increase energy efficiency.
- Tilt-In Sash - Allows easy cleaning.
- Designer Cam Lock - Draws sash together for strong lock.
- Molded-In Sash Lift Rail - Provides easy operation
- Interlocking Meeting Rail - Adds security and structural integrity.
- 3/4” Insulated Glass - Comes standard with many glazing options available.
And, as with all of our products, our replacement windows are custom ordered to fit your home's specifications and your budget.