Majors Home Improvement
6433 Old Hwy 90
Milton, FL 32570
We Welcome Our New Friends into the Majors Home Improvement Family
We believe in treating all of our customers like family, just ask any of our longtime customers. We are excited to welcome each of our first time Majors Home Improvement customers. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and hope to see you again very soon.
Here are just a few of the new members of the family:
Jeff& Jennifer Bisson
Randy & Melissa Sears
Tommy & Catherine Ward
Thank you and welcome to everyone who recently joined our Majors Home Improvement family... we couldn't do it without YOU!
FRIENDS & FAMILY
GET $50 CASH on US!
Many of our customers "find" us as a result of
word of mouth. This simple, yet gracious, act by our customers has allowed us to be successful. For this generosity, we offer our gratitude and a token of our appreciation through our Referral Reward Program!
Major's Trivia Challenge
Q: This famous home located in Winnetka, IL has 25 windows across its main façade and was featured in this popular holiday movie...
A. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
B. It's a Wonderful Life
C. Home Alone
D. Christmas Story
The first correct answer emailed in will be this month's winner of 2 Movie passes!
Congrats to last month's trivia winner - Linda S.!
Last Issue's Answer
Q: From the TV series, "Home Improvement" with Tim the Tool Man Taylor, what state did the Taylors live in?
Would You Like to Have the Nicest Home in the Neighborhood?
Your family deserves to live in a beautiful home. Let us help you upgrade your home to the home of your dreams. Here are just a few ways we can help:
GuildQuality is an independent third-party surveying company that serves hundreds of building professionals who are committed to delivering exceptional customer service to their clients. See what our customers say here.
Baby, It's Cold Outside
& It's Drafty Inside As winter arrives, it seems to bring the cold chill into our homes through aging, drafty windows or leaks around the exterior doors. We may not have to worry about snow here along the Gulfcoast, but that "wet cold" feel seems to find us this season. Consider replacement windows and doors to save you money, warm up your home and more...
Warm Up your home with Majors Select Windows
Majors Select Windows enhance the comfort and beauty of your home, and our pride shows. Built to high quality standards, Majors Select Windows are custom-made specifically for your home giving you the tightest possible fit over your existing windows. Through the use of state of the art materials and craftsmanship, contraction and expansion problems that occur in other window products are completely eliminated. Throughout all climate conditions, our windows operate effortlessly. With a custom replacement window made with advanced window technology, you are ensured maximum efficiency, uncompromised durability and unparalleled ease of operation. These windows will certainly make you a happy homeowner once you see how remarkably easy they are to clean and maintain.
Majors Select Windows will:
- Deliver superior energy efficiency
- Reduce outside noise
- Protect your home interior from harmful UV rays
- Be easy to operate, clean, & maintain
- Increase overall comfort in every room
Enhance your home's value with Majors Select Fiberglass Entry and Patio Doors
The entry door sets the focal point for your home, welcoming your friends and family. Enhancing your entry area will provide that curb appeal with the installation of a beautiful fiberglass door. Fiberglass doors have the added benefit of no rust or rotting, chipping or splintering. A variety of wood grain styles resemble wood like oak and mahogany and deliver 5x the insulation value of wood. Doors can be custom fitted to your style including ready to stain or paint, deeply embossed panels, no screw hole plugs, no caulking squeeze-out and wide selection of doorlites and hardware. Also, ask about Hurricane-Tested Majors Select Doors that meet wind and missile impact code requirements.
Don't be caught in the cold! Improve the energy efficiency of your home while improving the look and value from every room in your home. Contact Majors Home Improvement for your free window and door consultation today.
Comment from customer in Pace, FL:
"We were very satisfied with the overall product." View all recent GuildQuality survey feedback.
How do you recommend cleaning glass? ~Thanks, J. Weiss
A: Glass Cleaning Do's
- DO clean glass with a mixture of mild dish soap and water.
- DO rinse completely with clear water, then wipe dry with a soft cloth to avoid water spots.
- DO clean screens by first removing, then washing on a flat, clean surface with mild soap and water and a soft brush. Rinse, wipe dry and reinstall.
Glass Clean Don'ts
- DON'T wash glass in direct sunlight.
- DON'T use petroleum-based cleaners, or caustic chemicals on your glass.
- DON'T use a razor blade, putty knife or abrasive pad to clean the glass.
- DON'T use a high-pressure spray nozzle when rinsing your windows after washing.
- DON'T use abrasive or caustic cleaners because they may cause permanent damage to the finish or the glass.
Got a Question? Ask Mike! Simply click here, "Ask Mike
Please be sure to include your name and phone number in case additional information is required to answer your question.
5 Ways to Build a Better Gingerbread House
1. Planning stage. To begin, start searching on Pinterest for grand ideas for your Gingerbread House design. Print out your favorite ideas, then lay these out to get your creative juices flowing. Then munch on some gumdrops to get the energy level up!
2. Choose a gingerbread house kit. Using a kit will allow you to focus more time on decorating the house and landscaping the gingerbread yard.
3. Find a sturdy foundation. Search for a baking sheet, plywood board or Styrofoam cooler lids to provide a strong foundation to build and transport your creation. Cover the board first to dress up the edges and make clean up easier at the end of the season.
4. Build it in Stages. With your foundation ready, construct the walls and roofline in advance so you bring lots of energy to decorating. For ultimate support, you can use hot glue, but if you want the house to be edible, make sure to use royal icing. Let it dry. Then come back at a later time for the ultimate fun of window dressing.
5. Lighting your success. Add a strand of lights to your finished Gingerbread house. Lights bring drama and set the Christmas mood.
| Article Title
Wishing you and your family
the very best this Holiday Season...
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
FWB/Destin 850.863.2899 | Alabama 251.626.4551