Since March 8, 2018, Majors Home Improvement has been an accredited organization for 18 years with the Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida. Majors Home Improvement is an accredited business holding the highest A+ rating. Majors Home Improvement adheres to the Standards of BBB Accreditation, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort
to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
When there’s nothing more to talk about, you can always speak volumes about our changing weather here in Northwest Florida. With hurricanes, floods, an ice storm, snow, and a brutal cold spell, we have seen our share of weather extremes over the years. Today, as I write, we have a temperature of 75 degrees with a forecast of spotty days of spring rain. The warmer weather is welcomed by all and it is time to inspect our windows with the first opening of the season to let the fresh air in.
Tips for inspecting your windows:
Check for leaks. Close window and door openings, dampers, and vents. Turn on all exhaust fans. Hold a burning incense stick to visualize where air is rushing in from the outdoors.
Secure frames. Move the sash of the window. If any movement is detected, frame may need extra nails to secure.
See the outdoors. If you can see through any openings around the frame, caulking and weather stripping can be added around the frames.
Cracks in glass. Visually inspect your glass for any cracks. Glass can be replaced by a glass repair company.
Check the locks. Regular maintenance can prevent future movement issues.
Majors Home Improvement specializes in full window replacement.Our experienced consultants will inspect your windows, make recommendations, and show you a variety of window options to beautify your home and provide energy savings for years to come.
Contact us to learn why we deliver a Red Carpet service to give you piece of mind for years of enjoyment.
Our customers tell us, “I love my new windows.” Customers are astonished that they love a window so much. We often think of the basics in a home, windows and doors, as well, the basics. Don’t underestimate the value of a good window. Windows perform the extraordinary task of letting the outdoors in, while providing a secure barrier when closed. The secure framework and glass adds energy efficiency meaning a lot of savings when that power bill arrives. Replacement windows will enhance your home’s beauty. Plus, new window styles have features to make cleaning much easier. So, are you in love with your windows? See what our customers are saying…
- “The new windows have really changed the appearance of our home.” Customer in Gulf Breeze.
- “My experience with Majors was great from start to finish.They installed fifteen windows in four phases, and everything they did was perfect.” Customer in Mobile, AL
- “It was a pleasure having them work in my home and I would recommend them to anyone needing their service.” Customer in Pensacola, FL
- “Everything went very well and we are enjoying our new windows and doors. All employees were exceptional. ” Mike W. in Pensacola, FL
- “I liked how professional they were and how they explained everything to us down to how to take care of the material.” Customer in Pensacola, FL
- “ It was just an overall really good experience. We really loved the product and we just couldn’t be more satisfied at all with Majors Home Improvement.” Burt P. of Pensacola, FL
Are your ready for a love affair after the installation of your new windows? There are even more great benefits such as noise reduction, protection from harmful UV rays, and Majors Select windows are virtually maintenance free.
Could your home’s windows benefit from a new look and improved energy efficiency? Let our Design Consultants provide you ideas and samples to help you say, “I love my new windows!” Majors Home Improvement offers free quotes for windows to meet your budget needs. Contact us for a free quote today.
On January 6, 2018, the Pace Area Chamber of Commerce recognized Majors Home Improvement as “Large Business of the Year” for 20 years of service at their 19th Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet. The award was presented by Eddie Smith, Pace Chamber President to Mike Majors, President of Majors Home Improvement. To learn more about the Pace Area Chamber of Commerce, click here.
It’s time to fall in love with your windows again. Windows are the eyes of the home, allowing you to view the beautiful outdoors from the comfort of your living space. These glass views naturally light your space, while offering the option to open the sashes for fresh air during our mild winter months. Further, windows complement the beauty of your home and enhance the curb appeal.
More important, quality built and installed windows will offer a number of benefits:
- Lower energy bills
- Noise reduction
- Uncompromised durability
- Protection from harmful UV rays
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Easy to operate
Majors Home Improvement is honored to celebrate 20 years of serving happy customers along the Gulfcoast. Since 1997, Majors Home Improvement has delivered premium products, quality workmanship and unparalleled service, before and after the sale – all at an affordable price. Want to understand how to choose the right window and quality installation? When making a big home improvement purchase, it is important to find a contractor who is trustworthy and reputable. Majors Home Improvement offers free quotes for replacement windows. Contact us at 850-983-2899 or by email to schedule your free quote today.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways… Valentine’s Day sets apart a special time to commemorate and
elevate our love for one another. We reflect on the many joys and loves in our life as ways to count our blessings and express gratitude for the good in our lives. At Majors Home Improvement, we give thanks for the love shared by our customers. We uphold our Red Carpet service to deliver service that exceeds our customer’s expectations. With our Red Carpet service, we look beyond a standard installation by upholding and respecting the customer’s property as our first goal. We achieve this by reviewing the work with our customer prior to starting. Our installers remove their boots or wear “booties” to protect the floors in your home. We clean up thoroughly after every job.
Read some of the love shared below:
- “This was the most professional organization I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would highly recommend them.” -P.M.W., Pensacola, FL
- “We just had a 40 year old sliding glass door replaced by Majors Home Improvement. The door had to be special made because of the large size. From the first salesman that came out to the two gentleman that installed it, we have nothing but praise. Everyone has been very courteous, helpful and respectful of our home. They used every precaution to protect our property, cleaned up and hauled away old door. Thank you Majors, we will be calling you again.” -Jane B., Cantonment, FL
- “I was most satisfied from the contract person that came out and gave the estimate to the workers and the workmanship that was done. They were very good, very professional, and they left the area clean. It was a pleasant experience dealing with Majors Home Improvement.” -Customer, Pensacola, FL
- “On time and helped shape our ideas of what was possible.” -Customer, Pace, FL
- “They did excellent work and they cleaned up afterwards. I was really impressed. They left my house looking the same as when they arrived.” -Michael D., Milton, FL
Are you ready to for the Red Carpet Experience? For over 20 years, Majors Home Improvement has helped customers design and complete their dream home projects.
to learn why we deliver a Red Carpet service to give you piece of mind for years of enjoyment.
HomeAdvisor recognized Majors Home Improvement with a One-Year anniversary as a screened and approved business and for achieving 20 customer reviews. HomeAdvisor connects homeowners with professional and reliable home improvement contractors. Majors Home Improvement provides professional, quality installation and the peace of mind that comes from knowing you hired a pro you can trust.
On January 6, 2018, the Pace Area Chamber of Commerce recognized Majors Home Improvement as “Large Business of the Year” for 20 years of service at their 19th Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet. The award was presented by Eddie Smith, Pace Chamber President to Mike Majors, President of Majors Home Improvement.
Starting in 1997, Michael Majors started Majors Home Improvement to help improve the quality and energy efficiency of windows and doors along the Gulfcoast. Thousands of happy customers later, we are honored to serve our community.
As winter arrives, it seems to bring the cold chill into our homes through aging, drafty windows or leaks around the exterior doors. We may not have to worry about snow here along the Gulfcoast, but that “wet cold” feel seems to find us this season. Consider replacement windows and doors to save you money, warm up your home and more…
Warm Up your home with Majors Select Windows
Majors Select Windows enhance the comfort and beauty of your home, and our pride shows. Built to high quality standards, Majors Select Windows are custom-made specifically for your home giving you the tightest possible fit over your existing windows. Through the use of state of the art materials and craftsmanship, contraction and expansion problems that occur in other window products are completely eliminated. Throughout all climate conditions, our windows operate effortlessly. With a custom replacement window made with advanced window technology, you are ensured maximum efficiency, uncompromised durability and unparalleled ease of operation. These windows will certainly make you a happy homeowner once you see how remarkably easy they are to clean and maintain.
Majors Select Windows will:
- Deliver superior energy efficiency
- Reduce outside noise
- Protect your home interior from harmful UV rays
- Be easy to operate, clean, & maintain
- Increase overall comfort in every room
Enhance your home’s value with Majors Select Fiberglass Entry and Patio Doors
The entry door sets the focal point for your home, welcoming your friends and family. Enhancing your entry area will provide that curb appeal with the installation of a beautiful fiberglass door. Fiberglass doors have the added benefit of no rust or rotting, chipping or splintering. A variety of wood grain styles resemble wood like oak and mahogany and deliver 5x the insulation value of wood. Doors can be custom fitted to your style including ready to stain or paint, deeply embossed panels, no screw hole plugs, no caulking squeeze-out and wide selection of doorlites and hardware. Also, ask about Hurricane-Tested Majors Select Doors that meet wind and missile impact code requirements.
Don’t be caught in the cold! Improve the energy efficiency of your home while improving the look and value from every room in your home. Click here to set up a free consultation with Majors Home Improvement today!
After the old familiar song Auld Lang Syne rings in the New Year, we reflect on 2017 and where we are going in the coming year. One important goal to consider is sprucing up our home. Your home is your single largest investment, providing safety, security, and comfort. Maintaining a home can add years to its life and generate energy savings. To take care of your home, consider writing goals and tactics to make it happen in 2018!
When considering goals for your home, make sure your goals are SMART. George T. Doran first coined the idea of “SMART goals.”
- Specific – What is your goal? Is it specific enough or is it too broad? What needs to be done for you to achieve your goal? Why do you want to reach your goal?
- Measurable – How can you measure your progress? How will you know if you’re on track?
- Attainable – Can your goal actually be achieved?
- Realistic/relevant – Can you achieve your goal? Is the goal worth it?
- Time – What’s your time frame for reaching your goal?
An example home improvement goal would be:
To reduce my energy costs, I will replace all ten windows by May 2018.
To act on your goal, it is best to write out tactics to help you reach your goal. Here are some example tactics:
- To design my window project, I will set up an appointment with a reputable window company by February 2018.
- To save up for my window project, I will investigate finance options or create a monthly savings plan.
Are you ready to consider an energy upgrade? Energy-efficient vinyl windows can save up to an additional $540 annually to heat and cool your home.* Not only will you benefit from a warmer home in winter and cooler home in summer, replacement windows are virtually maintenance free and provide additional sound barrier to outside noises. For over 20 years, Majors Home Improvement specializes in window replacement and will help you make your home’s goals a reality.
Contact us to learn why we deliver a Red Carpet service to give you piece of mind for years of enjoyment.
* Calculated for a power bill of $150 per month.
Doran, G. T. (1981). There’s a S.M.A.R.T. Way to Write Management’s Goals and Objectives. Management Review, 70(11), 35-36.